Levels of support for the Alachua County Labor Coalition include:
- Membership: $25/year
- Sustaining Membership: $60-100/year or $5-8/month
- Committee of 100: $240/year or $20/month
- The Committee of 100 is the core financial support for ACLC’s organizing efforts. Donations support the work of our Coordinator and joining allows us to expand the Coordinator’s work in support of national health care, Medicaid expansion, our living wage campaign, and other issues important to the working class.
- Labor-friendly organizations: sliding scale from $25-$250/year
Ways to Join and Donate
Click here to join or make a donation. To donate online, you will be directed to the page of our national affiliate, Action Network (this is transitioning from Healthcare-NOW in 2018; please let us know on any questions).
The ACLC gives a regular donation to Action Network, ACLC supporters should not feel obligated to donate to Action Network.
Write a Check
Checks for membership or for general donation should be made out to Alachua County Labor Coalition and mailed to:
Alachua County Labor Coalition
P.O. Box 12051
Gainesville, FL 32604
Through your Credit Union’s Online Banking System
- Go to your credit union’s online customer portal
- Find the “Bill Pay” page
- Enter the relevant information:
- Recipient: Alachua County Labor Coalition
- Address: P.O. Box 12051, Gainesville, FL 32604
- Phone: 352-375-2832
- Account Number: Membership
- Notes/instructions: Membership
- Make a payment (your credit union will send a check on your behalf)